Dr. Jessica Leighton (Flynn) is a graduate of National University of Health Sciences in Lombard, IL and Albion College in Albion, MI. She continues to complete continuing education in areas of acupuncture, pregnancy and postpartum care, pediatric care, and fertility support.
As an intern and associate, Dr. Leighton developed a passion for helping women during their pregnancy and postpartum phase by utilizing chiropractic care and acupuncture. She then decided to open her own clinic in Naperville dedicated to women’s health, prenatal and postpartum care, and family chiropractic care. Dr. Leighton has since complemented her practice with acupuncture services specifically targeted at enhancing natural fertility and support, for both men and women, while navigating various fertility treatments. Her own fertility challenges have allowed her to understand the physical and emotional components of infertility.
Outside of the office, Dr. Leighton enjoys spending time with her husband Brian and daughter Sophie, spending time at her family’s lakehouse in northern Michigan, and being active outdoors.
Certifications and Post-graduate Training:
- Webster Technique
- Fascial Movement Taping Level 1& 2 (Certified Rocktape Provider)
- Active Release Technique-Spine
- McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy, Lumbar Spine
- Tethered Oral Tissues: The Ties That Bind
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Birth Doula Trained
- Fertility Doula Trained
Memberships and Affiliations:
- American Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA)
- Motion Palpation Institute
- Forward Thinking Chiropractic Alliance
- American Pregnancy Association
- Naperville Jaycees
- My Mindful Birth